|Forums Support Advertisers banners|
|Daniel Barros||less than a year ago - 2016-04-12 14:55:20|
If I want to sell ad space on the website, what are the best options? I know we can add HTML via the template or the text widget, but 2 questions:
- Where/how to host the banners if the advertiser provides the file only?
- What are the best banner sizes to fit on the header, side bar, etc?
|Constantinos||less than a year ago - 2016-04-12 20:08:29|
1) It depends on the place they want their ad to be displayed. If they want it on the sidebar then you can only use text widgets, if they want it on header or footer, you can use both widgets or your Theme Options banners.
2) You cannot host banners on yclas, so you can use dropbox or a website that you can upload images and use their links.
3) It's better to create the widget or to enter an image as an example first and see how it looks. Then you can use your browser Inspect Element to find the size!