Costs beyond 100,000 ads

Forums Support Costs beyond 100,000 ads
Ruvey Roets less than a month ago - 2016-09-26 11:07:09
Dear Support Team,

I already have a paid subscription with Yclas and am now considering purchasing a next one.  My only concern before I go ahead with this purchase is that if at some point my site does go beyond the 100,000 ad allowance which is the highest number you currently advertise, what will my options be and more specifically what will the costs be?  The monthly cost etc.  Because although I am aware that this might not happen for a long time I need to plan ahead as our SA Rand(ZAR) keeps on weakening and will debilitate me on the long run if the cost are to high. 

Thank you in advance
Constantinos less than a month ago - 2016-09-26 13:02:43

You can have a custom plan if you want, but we need to have at least a point to start, for example 500k ads.

If you are interested for a custom plan, please contact us here:

Ruvey Roets less than a month ago - 2016-09-27 07:58:52
Hi Constantinos,

Thank you for the reply.  Even though I would not immediately go for a customised plan as I first need to build up a client base, I would just like a rough estimate of the costs involved for about 500k ads.  Reason being is that the increase in costs in ratio from 30k ads to 100k ads is around 267% and if the ratio is kept the the increase in cost from 100k ads to 500k ads will be roughly 400% and would cost me around R7,200 a month which I would not be able to afford.

Also how many ads is Yclas capable of handling on a single site?

Thank you in advance
Chema less than a month ago - 2016-09-27 08:52:27

When you have more than 100K ads we will setup a server only for your website and assign a system administrator to you.

Depending on the hardware we agree to get for you will be able to handle more ads or less ads. We actually do not have any limit on that. In case you need more ads, more hardware will be added and so on.... Each server calculate 125$ plus cost of the plan business plan.

If you get 500K ads I do not think you will have many issues or paying hehe. And calculate 2 servers so it runs smooth ;)

Ruvey Roets less than a month ago - 2016-09-27 12:34:22
Hi Chema,

Hehe that sounds good.  

Thank you