7 of the Best Free Websites to Advertise Your Business

March 18th, 2022 | 3 min read

Dear Yclas followers,

In today’s world, free advertising sites are of crucial importance for small businesses, newly established startups, or for anyone looking to cut a deal. If you’re relying on a limited budget then you’ll need a free advertising strategy to improve awareness of your products or services.

  A large number of users visit classified sites. The key objective of using these free advertising sites is to post ads that will draw traffic and bring in new customers. By advertising on classified websites, you’ll increase your site’s visibility. Nowadays, marketers use this tactic to improve their SEO ranks.  

Here’s the list of the 10 most popular classified ads sites to advertise for free today.

Facebook Marketplace

With 2.45 billion monthly active users in 2019, Facebook is the biggest social network worldwide. Facebook marketplace is used by one in three people in the US(cnet.com) Users can buy and sell anything from furniture, clothes, and kitchen appliances to cars and houses.https://www.oberlo.com/blog/facebook-statistics With that being said, the Facebook marketplace can improve your marketing and include automated chat boxes that handle customer service easily. You can also set some filter options and search local marketplaces within a radius of 100 miles.


Advertising on Amazon can increase your sales. Amazon is one of the best free advertising sites out there. Today, there are 280 million Amazon users, and last year, Amazon reported 150 million paying Prime members worldwide. Furthermore, Amazon is the biggest consumer internet and online service company worldwide with a market cap of 916.2 billion U.S. dollars as of December 2019 (Statista) The amazon app lets users shop millions of products and manage Amazon orders from anywhere. Browse, shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, and check the status of orders.


This multinational company provides consumer-to-consumer and business-to-business sales services. It operates in more than 30 countries, with around 180 million active users. eBay’s platform is perfect for free advertising, both locally and internationally.  Whether you’re looking for an apartment, a car, a job, or any type of service, ticket, clothing, or jewelry, eBay can help you find it.


Craigslist is ideal for small business advertising. It covers 31 billion page views and 65 million web traffic monthly. Craigslist provides a platform for buying and selling property, posting jobs as well as advertising, and promoting the services of users. Most visitors are mainly searching for services and products, while posted ads remain active from 7 to 45 days.


Oodle provides its users with a friendly local and global marketplace to buy, sell and trade. It has more than 15 million active users and it’s one of Craigslist's biggest competitors today.

Oodle provides access to different categories, like jobs, office space, real estate, rental, and cars, and also reviews the recommendations from people who are involved in the process of buying or selling with the marketplace option. Oodle operates a network of online marketplaces with more than 15 million monthly unique users including the Oodle Marketplace. Lastly, Oodle’s compatibility with Facebook enables users to post status updates and to link profiles to Oodle posts.


This New York-based free classified network provides the option to post in categories dedicated to jobs, for rent, for sale, various services, vehicles, personals, and also pets. In 2020, OLX operates in more than 44 countries worldwide. You can display your ads with images and videos. With over a million likes on Facebook, OLX can be the perfect place for advertising your products.

 Google My Business

GMB (Google My Business) is one of the best free online advertising sites, with over 2.1 billion registered users and 400 million active users. Based on a study conducted from 2017 to 2018 of Google My Business listings across various industries, 84 percent of customer searches for businesses are discovery, while 16 percent are direct. If you want to improve your traffic and revenue then start using it. There is a high chance ( 84%) of being discovered while advertising on GMB.  Moreover, you’ll get your business’ location featured on a mobile-friendly map.

Create Your Own Marketplace Fast

  • Launch your own marketplace niche fast
  • Easily connect your own domain name
  • Create your own categories quickly
  • Create custom fields specific to your requirements

The Online Marketplace Platform

Create your online marketplace in a day

Join thousands of Yclas users and create your marketplace website