Did you know that without writing a single line of code, you can create a completely functional and attractive website for your business using the Yclas application?
In this article, we'll show you how to create a classified website, how to make it with your brand's visual identity, and why using this application is the ideal approach to build a great code-free site. Now let's begin.
Let us start with brief details on why Yclas should be on your list.
First, Yclas is a MaaS (marketplace as a service), marketplace website creation platform that creates websites in less than 1 minute. Yes, you heard it right, and it is not an exaggeration when we say 1 minute.
With Yclas, it gives you almost everything you need in running a classified website.
How do we get started?
Let us start with creating an account first. You can go to Yclas.com and click get started.
Bonus: Note that Yclas allows you to use the platform free for the first 15 days.
So why not take advantage of it and play around for 15 days in creating your ideal classified website?
1. Click 15the day trial
2. Type the domain you want. Take note that it will not be the exact domain in the first place, as it will be created as a subdomain under Yclas. Please see the next picture.
3. In this example, I have typed testing123 and it is a subdomain of testing1234.yclas.com
However, you can always use your custom domain later on if you wish to.
Let’s wrap it up and hit finish. See? Just took seconds for me to complete the set-up.
Now that you are all set, let set it to the part where you will be creating a website without the use of codes.
Selecting the theme -> Selecting a theme is just easy as 1 2 3. You only need to navigate to themes panel. You also have the option to view a bit for activating or using it.
4. Configuring Payments -> With adding payment methods, we always make sure it will be as easy as adding theme.
5. Publishing your first ads -> This option will let you publish your ads and how you manage them.
6. Of course you will have the option to manage your