With SSL encryption you give to your customers an extra step of security.. It's not mandatory to have it and you should do it only if you think it is profitable for your business.
We will set a SSL certificate which isn't provided by us. For this you will need to change your DNS and point them to the the ones we will send you.
Be sure your plan does include SSL encryption before requesting us.
How to get an SSL certificate for your domain:
- Be sure you have a plan with SSL on Yclas.com
- Register at Cloudflare.com (its is free!)
- Point your domain name to the DNS that cloudflare provides you
- Activate Flexible SSL see image
- Go to my sites
- Click on details of the domain you are interested
- Click on Activate SSL and confirm