4 required categories needed!!!

Forums Support 4 required categories needed!!!
nothx less than a year ago - 2015-12-24 11:17:53
Hi,

I´d like to buy a theme but first I need to clarify this issue. Actually am testing your software so I´ve made 4 categories/sub-categories, because I will always need 4 categories/sub-categories. In this case there is 4 categories/sub-categories fields that users *should* always pick up in order to get their adds showing up in the right sub-categorie listing. The problem is that I cannot make all my 4 categories absolutly REQUIRED. just two (2) categories can be made required by making the correct settings right here: (Advertisement Configuration > Publish Options => Parent category =OFF). However, I need to force users to pick up all four (4!!) categories available before posting their adds. If they dont do so they will be not able to post any single add on my website. How can I make this possible????

Thank you for your time.
Constantinos less than a year ago - 2015-12-24 13:33:02
Hello,

It's recommended to have no more than two levels for categories, so it's not possible to do that.

If you want to have the functionality you have described, you can contact us at info@yclas.com with your requirements to give you a budget for a custom theme.

Regards
Topic Closed